Designing public, open space creatively and innovatively is no easy task. You know that better than anyone, you are dedicated to it. What helps is a professional and trendy platform like Open Spaces: the trends and solutions from niche players all in one place. Come along and feel what is going on within this wonderfully dynamic and fast-growing sector.
Who is the exhibitor?
All manufacturers, suppliers and service providers for policy, development and design of public and recreational spaces (parks, plazas, public roads, recreational parks, amusement parks, sports grounds, events in public spaces, etc.) will find what they are looking for on Open Spaces.
Meeting, experiencing, making contacts
Een hal naast Green is een toplocatie voor Open Spaces. Een zee van ruimte om te ontmoeten en beleven. De efficiënte inrichting van de beurs is uw kans om recht op uw doel af te gaan, te netwerken en zeker ook te genieten.
What to expect?
- Innovative suppliers with products to qualitatively furnish your public space such as playground equipment, street furniture, paving, lighting, water, sports infrastructure, mobility,…
- In addition to free admission to Open Spaces, you also have access to the Green trade fair. Discover the latest machinery, trees & plants, products and services here. Together this provides 220 exhibitors under one roof!
- Discover the village square of the future of innovations from the exhibitors
- Free program with topics such as: water policy, well irrigation, climate trees,…
Categories in which exhibitors operate:
- Public space furniture
- Water & drainage
- Lighting & signage
Sports & game
- Indoor and outdoor sports infrastructure
Play & relaxation
- Indoor and outdoor play equipment
- Advice, policy & implementation
- Security & surveillance
- Smart cities